Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 97 - The best day of the year! 15.05.2011

Jemima's Photo - YAY!!  It's my birthday today.  Obviously it is the BEST DAY EVER!  Today involved a lovely lie-in, a home made birthday cake courtesy of my mum, a delicious dinner cooked for me by my husband and lots of lovely pressies.  And what makes it even better is that the baby decided to hold on  for another little while so my birthday is still my birthday and I don't have to share it!  Hehehe... nothing like a bit of altruism, eh?

Lots of lovely birthday cards from lots of lovely peoples :)
Randomy photo -- during my daily walking of Lytle, we bumped into a herd of a wild donkeys. Those ones are offsprings of the donkeys miners in the area released around century ago after the gold fever passed here. Those animals are real menace here, making loads of damage to the property and the local wild life. In part they are reason why the area here does not have as much of deers as it did once. But they are protected with the law ( J calls it bunny-hugger law) so deers are very rare in the area and people often end up with the damage on the property. You can see them here in the meadow one of the neighbour have as a place for his horses....


No comments:

Post a Comment